dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, June 07, 2014

free time

Yesterday we woke up at 4:30 to hit the road by 5:30 to get to Livermore Labs to vigil by 7.  We sang and enjoyed vigiling in the morning. 

In the afternoon, we saw Ming's son R for ice cream, only R got pizza, I got a boba drink, and Ming got sorbet.  I love boba.  This was not a tea but was a creamy substance like melted ice cream with the boba spheres, lots of them, in the bottom of the cup.

We left Berkeley at 3:30, which was a bad time on a Friday.  It took us two hours and 20 minutes to get home, and it was hot, and BOB doesn't have air conditioning, of course.  

I'm freecycling some stuff.  I'm mid-negotiation.  Someone asked for all the items, which is strange.  Maybe she'll sell them?  But she didn't provide a suggested time for pickup, so I emailed her last night, and no word yet this morning. 

Today Ming's helping a friend with an all-day veg event.  I will have free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home