dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, July 24, 2014

forgive

We picked up some quinoa rice pasta, little round ones, at Berkeley Bowl last week.  And I made pasta salad this evening. 

It's good though I would like regular wheat pasta better.  I made garlic lover's pasta with peas and fresh garlic and everything. 

Last night I was up so late, and we slept in until after 9 am, which is unheard of.  Our schedule is all wonky.

Today I made a silkscreen at the women's center where I do art sometimes.  It was not how I expected.  It didn't dry in time for me to print from it--it's the word FORGIVE.

The person who runs the art program there let me borrow some paint so I can print it at home.

So I think we're going to bed now where I may or may not finished the book I'm reading Wild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home