dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, August 25, 2014

cardweaving

Today we dropped off our houseguest at the courthouse.  Then went to San Leandro to pick up Ming's mom and take her to Walnut Creek for a doctors appointment.

There was a lot of waiting involved.  Also sadness because the procedure has to be repeated. 

We had rush hour traffic, but at least it wasn't too hot.

I texted with a friend.  He and I have good text conversations.  We talked about my year motto, Never In a Hurry.  We talked about defensiveness and taking things personally.  Jumping to conclusions.  Tomorrow morning we're having coffee.

It's a beautiful evening.  A dog is barking.  Our houseguest is cardweaving with some hemp cord I happened to have.  I was going to freecycle it, so it's great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home