dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, August 25, 2014

fun with houseguest

Yesterday morning we went to Fox & Goose, my favorite breakfast place.  It was fun to talk about religion.  Then we walked to the big farmers market under the freeway.  It was crowded but fun.  I was running on three and a half hours of sleep.  I was disoriented and having trouble making decisions.

Then we came home and hung out, thinking we'd make a late lunch but nobody got hungry.  We decided to snack instead of lunch.

Then we went to church and saw P and toured the grounds (no more lotuses, only their pods).  Then we saw Swami, who talked to us for only five minutes because he was hungry for his lunch.  But we had a nice fast chat.  He gave us prasad.  He told us to take grapes from the vine.

Then we went to Carmichael library.  I wrote a letter and read a little.

Then we made dinner and invited over HW.  She was a fun addition to our crowd.  We talked about political things, ate a delicious meal, went for a walk.

Ming and I turned in early and I slept almost ten hours last night, which was really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home