dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

expense / resources

Yesterday we went to Berkeley to photocopy my new zine.  We stopped in Vallejo to have some coffee.  My bestie sent me some gift cards for my birthday, and one was for Starbux.

Then we made the copies in Berkeley.  Then we had Pakistani food for lunch--it was delicious.  Then we went to the beach at Alameda.  I had never been there, and I was stunned at its beauty.  I was so happy Ming took me there.  I just wanted to hug and kiss him again and again.

We were maybe going to have a houseguest, but he never showed up or called.  I think he might have gotten waylaid, and I hope he's okay.  He doesn't have a phone.

When Ming and I move to Las Vegas, which is delayed because my hearing date is delayed, we will return to the Bay Area to see Ming's kids.  I propose we stay in a hotel in Vallejo.  These trips will be expensive, but we will have more resources then. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home