dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Know Your Mushrooms


Last night we watched the documentary Know Your Mushrooms.  I found it to be a movie for men.  The only women in the whole movie were incidental.  Also, it was too basic.  It seemed to be made for people who knew nothing about mushrooms, and that should not have been their intended audience.  It should have been made for mushrooms freaks and aspiring mushrooms freaks.

My favorite part was about the magic mushrooms.  I liked an expert's articulate description of a psychedelic trip he took.  That was my favorite part of the whole movie.

So I got through the whole thing, the music was nice, I liked the purple sparkles, but it just wasn't that good. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home