dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 27, 2014

time is flowing like a river to the sea

Yesterday afternoon we got home from our long strange trip.  In addition to serving the hungry four mornings, we went to that vegan farm sanctuary, visited an anarchist artspace called Reclaimed, and went to that wetlands.  And we made lots of food, cooking three meals a day for us and others. 

And we had a board meeting.  I took 22 pages of notes.  I guess I type fast and am not good at differentiating in the moment what's important and what's not.  So I need to go over those and edit.

This morning I have an 8:30 doctor's appt.  It's dark.  Sacramento is cold, but it will get up to 81 two days this week.  Fall is changeable. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home