dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

broccoli with soba noodles in peanut-pumpkin sauce

I was looking through this vegan recipe book for family recipes, simple recipes that kids like, about a year ago.  I don't cook for kids, but I thought it might be fun.

So I found this recipe for broccoli with soba noodles in peanut-pumpkin sauce.

I made the sauce this morning, and it's pretty good.  It's way lighter than my usual peanut sauce.  The pumpkin lightens it up.

1/2 cup water
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup canned pumpkin
sprinkle sesame oil
1 tbsp shoyu

I made it pretty close to the recipe.  But next time I might put more in, some garlic and stuff.

I used canned pumpkin left over from making pumpkin pancakes the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home