dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, December 05, 2014

BOB strife

This morning we were supposed to go to Davis to see Ming's son for his birthday, but he got behind on schoolwork for some reasons and we're not going.  So Ming canceled the train tickets.

Last night when we left the Sac Prisoner Support letter writing event, BOB was smoking a lot from the tailpipe.  It made me very anxious.  We are in a bad position because if we take BOB to a mechanic, they say to get a new vehicle.  No one understands. 

We want to drive it until either the engine or the transmission dies, but maybe the smoking means the engine is going.  I wish it was time to smog it.  Maybe they have a cash for clunkers program right now.

I don't know what to do.  I guess we should stop driving it and see if our neighbor will take a look at it some weekend.  But we're supposed to go to Santa Cruz next weekend.  I don't know how to get there.  I guess we can't go.

We've had so many good times with BOB it will be sad to say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home