dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 29, 2015

busy busy

Yesterday we spent in Oakland, Berkeley, and San Francisco.  We had lots of fun.

First I hung out at Taste of Denmark for a few hours.  We saw our friend A again.  We talked about a variety of topics. 

Then we went to SF.  We parked near St Martin de Porres and walked around the block.  Then we went inside.  There were tons of people eating foods and just hanging out in the garden area. 

I did dishes.  Ming passed out bread.  Then Ming swept.

After our short time of work, we went to coffee with our friends K and J.  We talked about a variety of topics with them too, but mostly Catholic Worker stuff.

Then we drove back the East Bay.  I got some boba from Purple Kow.  "This is the best drink I have ever tasted in my life!" I declared to Ming.

Then we went to the library to pick up A again.  I forgot the Echo has four doors.  I thought I needed to get out for him to get in.  Like with BOB who only had two doors.

We gave A the option of vegan sushi or my favorite Pakistani place, and he chose the latter.  We chowed down on some baingin bartha and paneer tikka masala and rice and roti. 

As Ming drove us home, I slept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home