dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 26, 2015

peace vigil

This morning we went to Ming's friend's farm.  I was indoors--I made hummus and did some other food prep then read.  Ming was outdoors working hard weeding then putting some posts into the ground. 

Then we had lunch, about eleven of us, and it was good.  There was even cake because it was two people's birthdays.  It was a chocolate cake.

Then we came home and suddenly decided to go to Beale Air Force Base to peace vigil.  We saw some friends and enjoyed life.  I personally did not get flipped off.  So that was nice. 

Our friend T argued with a cop for a long time.  I thought they were going to arrest her.  Then the military police talked to her and said she was okay where she was standing.  T is one of the gutsiest people I have ever known, and I wish I could be like her, but I gotta be like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home