dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 27, 2015

leg two of this road trip

Yesterday we went to Guadalupe beach.  It was sunny and windy.  Some fisherpeople.  Lots of waves and seagulls and pelicans.  Some ducks I couldn't identify.

Last night we went to a clothing store to return some jeans Mom bought Ming for Christmas.  They had poor pocket material and were getting holes already, the pocket where he kept his keys, so we exchanged them.

I have had a mega-dose of tv and was losing it yesterday.  My long sleep pushed my reset button somewhat, so I am okay this morning.

Today we head north to the Pacific Life Community retreat in Menlo Park.  I don't know what it will be like, but I feel like little is expected of me and hopefully I can take breaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home