dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, March 05, 2015

the earth

Oops, I feel off the face of the earth.  I got so busy planning and enacting food for Shut Down Creech that everything else fell by the wayside.  Well, I am alive and functioning.  I have spent some good time in the desert but didn't vigil at all.  I gave a little speech at a thing.  I'm working on getting food donations for this year's Sacred Peace Walk.

Today I wanted to hang out more at the Goddess Temple but some jets were flying air show style, in formation, making trails, and I couldn't handle the noise.  So Ming refilled my water bottle and we drove back to Las Vegas.

We have not much to do until tomorrow morning when we return to Sacramento for two weeks of hard work, mostly, before we move to Las Vegas entirely.

I'm moody.  And what a long, strange trip it's been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home