dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

enjoying spring

Our friend who left left us some Minute Rice.  I remember it being rubbery, when I had it before.  Like 20 years ago.  Now it tastes fine.

Today we served the hungry and washed pots.  It was good.  Then we went for a walk.  Then we went to lunch at the Worker.  We had veggie rice and potato salad.

Then we went out to Cactus Springs to the Goddess Temple.  We had tea with the priestess and two other people.  They were talking about gender for a long time.

I am odd and don't get what I need.  But we made dinner and it's a beautiful spring day.

2 Comments:

  • At April 10, 2015 5:27 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I used to buy Minute Rice brown rice and always thought it was pretty good, but I think Trish would fall over if I brought home Minute Rice. ;)

     
  • At April 12, 2015 11:24 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    They sell some brown rice at Trader Joe's that cooks in only 15 minutes or something and I think it's a similar thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home