dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

please accept

Yesterday at Food Not Bombs there was rain as well as thunder and lightning.  We went under a shade structure.  We brought our friend C who filled the air with words.  I enjoyed the weather yet was cold in short sleeves and flip flops.

I made ramen noodles with green onions, sesame vinaigrette, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.  They went!  People seemed to like them.  There was watermelon too, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, twinkies, ho-hos.  Bottled water.

I like those friends.  Tonight is community dinner and I'm making two kinds of pasta salad as well as some soup from Trader Joe's (tomato roasted red pepper).  And we have raspberry sorbet for dessert.

Well, I've been up since 5 but have not just had breakfast.  So I better make something.

I feel a lot of love for humanity today as well as the plants and animals and earth.  And stars and stuff.  Everything, I guess.  So please accept my blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home