dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

tv

This morning we watched TV!  Intentionally!  On the internet!  It was a music show from 1984, Morrissey and George Michael talking about some bands and a Joy Division book...I have a thing for Morrissey, of course.  It made me laugh to see his funny expressions and hear his "envious jabs."

This morning we served.  There were bagels, which are popular.  Some were pink, maybe raspberry.  Then we washed dishes.  I talked to a guy who was visiting from near Ashland, asking him many questions, some about faith.  He talked about Jesus.  I don't know what kind of assumptions he was making about me, if any.

So now I'm listening to the Smiths.  I think Morrissey taught me how to sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home