dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, July 27, 2015

Olympia

Well, we made it to Olympia.  We are staying in a stewardess' studio.  One wall is all maps and travel stuffs.  It's hot in there.  The two fans don't really cut it.

Media Island is fantastic and there's supposed to be a lunch this afternoon.  We're at a cafe for the wifi and I got some iced mint tea.  The smallest size.

The cat Brigid is nice and Myrtle the turtle (at Media Island) fascinates Ming.  He watched the turtle at least an hour, no joke.

We watched our friend weave a belt or something long, pink and white, and it was comforting.

We have nothing to do this morning but I want to walk by a body of water.  I'm trying to figure out how I feel about Olympia.  I can't tell if I like it.  I need more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home