dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

vacationland

Well, life is good in vacationland.  Today we saw Swami and some friends.  Tomorrow we'll see Ming's mom and another friend.

We bought some delicious Iraqi bread.  I ate a super nutburger.  Etc.

So much fun it's disorienting.  Also I'm getting the feeling that I'm having my cake and eating it too.  Like--we moved away.  Do I really deserve to see all these people again?

But Ming's kids are here, so we gotta come back.

Flags halfmast--another shooting.  I don't talk about current events on my blog.  But it seems like a lot of shootings.

Well, I gotta go to bed.  A happy thought before bed?  If your animals cookies sit in a hot car and melt into a block, you can pry cookies off with your pink frostinged fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home