dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

nice day

This morning I interviewed a friend.  It went well.  I want to get my transcription software and footpedal and start transcribing.  I ordered them five days ago and they just shipped this morning, and I'm annoyed by the delay.

Today is cloudy.  It's only 97 degrees, a lovely reprieve.

After the interview we went to my therapy appointment.  I enjoyed talking and staring out the window.  I am still getting to know my therapist.

Then we went to Kung Fu Tea in Chinatown and I got a tasty ginger milk tea with boba.  It was very spicy, almost too spicy.

Then we went to this Japanese curry place where they serve vegetarian curries, which is nice.  I got tofu katsu and curry that was a four on a scale of one to ten.  It was so hot I was only able to eat half of it.  But it had a good flavor and the rice was perfect.

Then we came home and I took a nap.  I was out of spoons.  The nap recharged me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home