dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 04, 2015

gmorning

I thought I loved this computer for being an Acer and a Chromebook.  Then I bought an Acer that ran Windows 8 and realized it wasn't the Acer-ness that I liked, just the Chromebook-ness.  Windows hurts me.

Is it too early in the morning for Bjork?



This morning I woke up from a dream I had starred in a movie.  It involved coughing up rabbits.  A journalist interviewed me and I did a terrible job.  I was worried the movie was going to be a flop.

Then there was a part where a big wave caught me, and I was being sucked out to sea by a rip tide created by a storm.  But I swam hard diagonally and escaped the rip tide.  But my phone had been in my pocket, and it was ruined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home