dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

strawberries

I'm cooking tonight for about nine people?  Eleven people?  I'm making soyrizo rice, roasted delicata squash, garlic greens, and carrot sticks.  Should I heat up some refried beans too?  I can't decide whether that would be overkill.  Oh, and strawberries.  The strawberries at Costco looked unusually fresh and delicious.

I'm so happy my friend is coming to visit on the 15th.  She's staying three nights.  We will go to the goddess temple, the magical bookstore, and this book fest that has zines too.  Maybe some other places too.

This morning I went to the doctor.  It was horrible--I was shaky.  But I survived it.  Then we got vegan donuts at Ronald's.  My blood pressure is fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home