dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

prize

This morning I survived a dentist appointment.  The dental assistant even wiped away my tear with a tissue.  I was so convinced for no reason that I would need six crowns and five root canals and we'd burn through all our savings that I was shocked when I didn't even have a cavity.

The dentist is nice.  I got my gums poked at but no problem.  I stood in a weird x-ray machine that spun around my head.  I wore lead aprons.

Then we went to Trader Joe's to buy ingredients for a dish I want to make, some pesto pasta salad I like.

Then we went to the dollar store looking for a candle holder of a certain size for this candle I got when J cleaned out the Pace e Bene house.  A nice red candle.  They didn't have a candle holder big enough.  But we looked in the whole store.

I want to make some potato soup and put in a sweet potato as a prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home