dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 24, 2016

thank you

This morning I was feeling under-stimulated and decided to go to Food Not Bombs and serve.  Our friend Peacemaker Boy came with us.  We arrived early to G's house.  There's a free little library on their street, but it's only kids books, unfortunately for me.  We looked at a few books together.

Then we loaded up Little Sir Echo with salad that G made and some rice and other foods she made too.

At the park, there were a lot of eaters.  Our friend R arrived and played guitar quietly.  I dished potatoes, on the food dishing assembly line.  It was pretty fun.

Then we sat in the grass for a while in the sun.  R played a song for me and I gave him some feedback, told him my favorite parts.  Then our friend A showed up.  He had shaved his head.  His glasses fell off.  They lack a side thing.

Then we hugged people goodbye and went to the Bronze.  I wanted my favorite drink and a tamale.  Unfortunately, there are no more tamales.  Discontinued, a Christmas thing.  Bummer.

Tomorrow we leave on our retreat.  I need to menu plan and gather ingredients and pack.

Shout out to Ming for washing pots!  I love you.  Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home