dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 07, 2016

great white beans

I've been awake since 2:30, so it's my breakfast time.  I'm eating avocado toast, a delicacy.

I'm waiting for the beans to boil.  Not enough water got put in the pot for overnight soaking, so I hope I won't encounter a situation where some of the beans are done and some are still hard, in four hours.  We haven't had a fail yet, cooking for Food Not Bombs, so if we have a fail, it will be okay.

I wrote a letter, a poem, a valentine.  I send my bestie in Santa Barbara a valentine every year--it's tradition.

I screwed around on facebook.  I didn't feel like liking much of anything, so maybe I'm cranky.

Maybe the toast will do me well.  And tea.  But this afternoon I can't nap since we're going to Red Starburst Cool Canyon.  I mean Red Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home